- A - Engine
- B - Transmission
- C - Front Axle and Suspension
- D - Rear Axle and Suspension
- F - Steering
- G - Brakes - Front and Rear Calipers
- H - Exhaust System
- J - Fuel System
- K - Accelerator and Gear Shift
- L - Radiator and Cooling System
- M - Heater and Air Conditioning
- N - Instruments and Electrical
- O - Wheels Tires and Tools
- P - Body
- PC - Convertible Supplement
- PARTS DIAGRAMS
Welcome to the new parts diagram pages of K&D Jensen. By clicking on the section of interest to the right you will be taken to the diagrams used in the Factory Parts Manual for the Mark III. By clicking on the diagram you will then be taken to some of the parts available from K&D Jensen for that section. Also, we have many other parts that are not listed, please enquire.
K&D's part numbering sysytem is based on these diagrams. The first letter in the part number coorresponds to the section of the parts manual, for example A - Engine, B - Transmision, C - Front Axle and Suspension, etc . . .
The number before the slash is the diagram's page number within that particular section. The number after the slash is the part number in the diagram.
For example, if everyone turns to page A19 in their manuals, you will note that part number 01 is an oil filter - K&D Part Number - A19/01. Left your manual in your locker? No matter, just search for the part you require by name, or have a look through the pages here.